Have you noticed how soft and silky our sheets are? Rosemary House uses Comphy sheets and pillowcases exclusively. Would you like some for your bed at home, or to give as a special gift? (Scroll down for pricing.)
Comphy sheets are sold only by resort spas and luxury B&Bs. Rosemary House is an authorized retailer of Comphy sheets.
Comphy Sheets feel like luxurious high count cotton but are actually made from a breathable eco-friendly high performance micro-fiber. Aside from feeling great, these sheets need no ironing, dry quickly, and are non-allergenic. They are proven to wick away moisture to allow for a deeper more peaceful sleep. The quality of this product line is beyond any you have experienced before.
Facts about Comphy Sheets and Bedding
1) What are the primary benefits and features of Comphy Sheets?
- Looks and feels like 600 count cotton.
- Performance fabric assures breathability and comfort.
- Eco-friendly micro-fiber is 100% recyclable.
- Dries quickly.
- Does not require ironing.
- Treated for stain release.
- Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin.
- Extra fine weave protects against dust mite allergens.
- 18″ deep pockets fit newer pillow top mattresses.
2) What is the thread count? Silks and engineered fabrics do not use thread count as a measure. Thread count is a tool developed by the cotton industry to help consumers evaluate sheets. Linen industry leaders, government agencies and retailers are recommending abandoning thread count and in its stead suggesting we should judge sheets by how they feel.
3) Does it breathe? Yes. Comphy Sheets and other performance fabrics are woven in such a way to allow air to move freely through it.
4) What is performance fabric? A fabric that provides functional benefits to the consumer, such as moisture management, anti-microbial, and allergen protection.
5) Will I sweat? No. Poly-microfiber is the fabric of choice for athletic teams and outdoor wear companies such as Patagonia.
6) Will stains come out? Yes. We treat our fabric with a stain release process manufactured by one of the world’s largest manufactures. If there is a stubborn stain then we recommend Spray ‘n Wash or Shout.
7) What sizes are available? Standard (Eastern) King, California King, Queen, Full, Standard Twin and Extra-long Twin sizes are all available.
8) Can we buy extra pillow cases? Yes. We offer additional pillow cases in Standard (20″ x 30″), Queen (20″ x 32″) and King (20″ x 36″) sizes.
9) Where can I buy Comphy Sheets? Comply Sheets are sold exclusively by hotels, bed & breakfasts, resorts and spas.
10) Where are the products made? Comphy Sheets are woven and sewn by a small family run business in China.
11) Is there a warranty? Each sheet is guaranteed for up to 2 years against product defect.
12) What makes this sheet so special? Comphy Sheets were designed to improve your sleeping experience. Comphy Co. engaged a research firm to study the sleep habits and patterns of test participants. The results show people sleep two hours longer, fall asleep faster and wake up less frequently when sleeping on Comphy Sheets.
13) What colors do Comphy sheets come in? White, tea green, cream, chocolate, silver blue, lavender, and grey.
Ask about purchasing a set today!
Free shipping, add NC sales tax 6.75%
We’ll take your order at Rosemary House (888-643-2017) and Comphy will drop-ship to your address.
|Cal King Sheet Set||
|King Sheet Set||
|Queen Sheet Set||
|Full Sheet Set||
|Twin Sheet Set||
|Twin XL Sheet Set||
|Standard Pillow Case (each)||
|Queen Pillow Case (each)||
|King Pillow Case (each)||
|King Duvet Cover||
|Queen Duvet Cover||
|Twin Duvet Cover||
|King Quilted Blanket||
|Queen Quilted Blanket||
|Twin Quilted Blanket||
|Pillow Sham, regular (each)||